RAPEMYSKIN <3
Monday, March 13, 2006

so do i.

uninteresting and dull.
i'm so friggin carried away by stupid things; i dun even haf time for myself! so ridiculous. Mmm.. where are my time? how come they are missing? Oh, where is sleep too? how come i cant seem to find him too. Long boring hours in an so-claimed, "office" but actually its just 4 big walls with many small walls, sucked. So lethargic when u sit in a place, not move for hours. Even the rockest Rock music can't keep me awake. Chocolates pile my fats up, coffee kill my brain cells, candy create opportunity to worms growing in ur stomach. (tats wat mom told me when i was really young.) Perhaps i do too much sports, i tend to figid around whenever i'm required to stay still. mum calls tat "worms in ur ass".

Hey i miss mosiactiles. Its JUST 2 PATHETIC DAYS! 23 more to go? Where are the rest of my frens? Where is Mr. Lui? i miss money. Been spending so much whenever i'm out with Spanky or Jiayi. What's these rich asses' problem about saving? Irri-noying (tats jinghui's language: irritating+annoying = Irrinoying.) Where is Smiley? I haven been feeling super good alone at home for quite some time. Something's missing. duno wat, where, why, when.... Not even Sexy vege can make me HAHAHA lidat. argh. I like BMW! haha.

aye nth in particular to blog abt. dun waste time, its ultimately precious now.

yesterday's feelings- The used.

Close my eyes and move to the back of my mind
Where worries are washed out to sea
See the changes, people's faces blurred out
Like the sun spots or raindrops

Now all those feelings, those yesterdays feelings will all be lost in time
but today I've wasted away for today is on my mind

Left the only worries I had in my hands
Away from the light in my eyes
Holding tight and try not to hide how I feel
'Cause feelings mean nothing now

All those feelings, those yesterdays feelings will all be lost in time
but today I've wasted away for today is on my mind (yeah today is on my mind)

Now I can't care to worry
I'm feeling so lonely
Breaking apart all this love in my heart

Close my eyes and move to the back of my mind
Where feelings mean nothing now

All those feelings, those yesterdays feelings will all be lost in time (all be lost in time)
But today I've wasted away for today is on my mind
for today is on my mind
yeah today is on my mind

Now I can't care to worry
I'm feeling so lonely
Breaking apart all this love in my heart

-nites.

11:15 PM;

Le Voisine
ME
Peiye aka Wendy
19: 26/04/1987
Singapore Polytechnic

Groove
PLUS!
+ Chocolates
+ Money
+ MUSE
+ Skate
+ Basketball
+ Laughter
+ Piercings
+ Architecture

MINUS.
- Fat
- Worms
- Teevee
- Sleep
- Rainy days to skate
- Injuries (esp shin n left forearm)
- Emotional Blackmail
- love

Free List.
.foldable chair
.carton of 500ml 7-up
.lotsa Coke
.chocolates forever
.candies
.Amsterdam Maximator(s) n heineken
.Table Lamp
.Apple and sch's Mouse
.A3 paper(s)
.Apple Cranberry juice
.xmas teddy
.Stationery
.Chales and Keith Heels
.Converse high cut canvas shoe
.Ripcurl slippers
.Miphosis tank top
.MAke up
.Two way,Falling coconuts,mac,13 sign.
.Stickers
.Marsh Mallow Cushion
.Prata(s)
.Phones
.Ribbons
.Acrylic Paint(s)
.Brushes
.Erasers
.Hair wax
.hair dye
.Salt
.Sushi
.Movies
.Ice cream
.Hot dog in spaghetti sauce
.Spray Paint
.Magazines
.Chivas 12yrs
.Malibu
.Vouchers
.candles
.soap
.Rice Crackers
list goes on...

Site
Featuring: Relient K - Be My Escape
Image: 1
Brushes: 1
Layout: rusroulette
Edit: Adobe photoshop 7.0 Host: 1

Epitome
Yan
yukai
azmi
SP bball
Siraj

Oei
TAGBOARD